- This website is owned and operated by the LTA.
- The materials located in this website including the information, trade and service marks and software programs (henceforth referred to as “the Contents”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. All rights, title and interest in the Contents are owned by, licensed to or controlled by the LTA.
GOVERNMENT OF SINGAPORE PRIVACY STATEMENT
- This is a Government Agency website.
- We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our websites. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of this website.
- If you provide us with personally identifiable data:
a. We may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in the most efficient and effective way.
b. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except where such entities have been authorised to carry out specific Government services.
c. For your convenience, we may also display to you data you had previously supplied us or other Government Agencies. This will speed up the transaction and save you the trouble of repeating previous submissions. Should the data be out-of-date, please supply us the latest data.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This site may contain links to non-Government sites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
- Please contact Knackstop@lta.gov.sg if you:
a. Have any enquires or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures;
b. Need more information on or access to the data which you have earlier provided to us in the past.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF THE CONTENTS
- Except as otherwise provided, the Contents of this website shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of the LTA. To use the Contents of this website or any part thereof, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the Contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. The LTA reserves the right to refuse permission without stating any reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient.
- Modification of any of the Contents or use of the Contents for any other purpose will be a violation of the LTA’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of the LTA and/or their respective copyright owners.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
- The Contents of this website are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the LTA does not warrant and hereby disclaims any warranty:
a. As to the accuracy, correctness, fullness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, fitness for any particular purpose of the Contents of this website;
b. That the Contents available through this website or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this website and the server is and will be free of all viruses or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros and/or other harmful elements.
- The LTA shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind caused as a result (whether direct or indirect) of the use of this website or non-access thereof, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Contents contained or available from this website.
- We try to be as accurate as reasonably possible in our descriptions of products on this website. However, our products may vary slightly from their pictures on this website. The images of the products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Colours may appear slightly different in reality due to studio lighting conditions, or variances in computer screen calibration. We do however strive to ensure that screen colours are true to life, as much as possible. We do not warrant that product descriptions or other content on this website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- The information provided herein is to give a better understanding of the user’s obligations and do not constitute professional or legal advice. While every effort is made to ensure that the Contents herein are consistent with existing law and practice, members of the public are advised to refer to the relevant legislation or to professional advice to be certain of their legal obligations.
RIGHT OF ACCESS
- The LTA reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this website to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons and/or notification whatsoever.
LINKS FROM THIS WEBSITE TO OTHER WEBSITES
- This website contains hyperlinks to websites which are not maintained by the LTA. The LTA is not responsible for the contents of those website and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from use of and/or access to those websites. Use of the hyperlinks and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk.
- Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall the LTA be considered to be endorsing or verifying such websites, nor shall the LTA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this website is linked.
LINKS TO THIS WEBSITE FROM OTHER WEBSITES
- Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this website or any of the Contents are prohibited.
- Written permission must be secured from the LTA prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this website or any of the Contents, or engaging in similar activities. The LTA reserves the right to impose any terms and conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this website and/or any of the Contents.
- Under no circumstance shall the LTA be considered to be endorsing or verifying the contents of such websites that hyperlink to this website or any of the Contents, nor shall the LTA be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites that hyperlink to this website or any of the Contents.
- The LTA reserves all rights to disable any hyperlinks to, or frames of any website containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- The LTA reserves the right to disable any unauthorised hyperlinks or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content available on any other website reached by hyperlinks to or from this website or any of the Contents.